SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2020
SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2020 – Eligibility Criteria & Application Form:-
SVAYEM Scheme 2020
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Scheme is a flagship program by Govt. of Assam to provide financial support to the youths of Assam to take up income generating activities in the manufacturing, trading and service sector. This program was launched in the year 2017.
Under this renewed SVAYEM Scheme, Govt. will provide Rs. 50,000 each to 2 lakh youth to encourage entrepreneurship. All the interested candidates can fill Assam SVAYEM Scheme online application / registration form.
SVAYEM Scheme 2020 Details
Name of Scheme: Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Scheme
Launched by: Govt. of Assam
Implemented By: Dept. of Finance, Govt. of Assam
Amount: Rs. 50,000/- per youth
Launch Date: 16th September 2020
Category: Govt Schemes
Objective: To promote entrepreneurship among the educated youths
No of beneficiaries: 2 lakh
Application Mode: Online
Earlier, this scheme was initiated and managed by Dept. of Industries & Commerce, Assam; but this year (2020), the said scheme will be implemented by State Finance dept., Govt. of Assam with the help of other nodal agencies.
Initial terms and conditions of this scheme was different under this scheme; but this year the entire scheme has been rejuvenated to meet the current situation and needs of the society.
Objectives of SVAYEM Scheme 2020
– To generate employment opportunities in rural as well as urban areas through setting up of new ventures as well as growing existing ventures.
– To provide financial assistance to micro and small business entities engaged in the manufacturing, trading and services sector.
– To provide financial assistance for enhancement of income level of traditional artisans ensuring sustainable growth.
List of activity under SVAYEM Scheme 2020
Nature of activities:
– Service Sector
– Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
– Shops, repairing Centres, Handicraft, Cottage Industries etc.
Negative list of activities:
– Manufacturing of intoxicant items
– Beedi, Panmasala, Cigarette, etc.
– Sales outlet of Liquor
– Plastic bags below 40 microns
Eligibility Criteria for SVAYEM Scheme 2020
All the applicants must fulfill the below mentioned criteria to become eligible for the SVAYEM Scheme Assam:-
a) Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
b) The age of the applicant must be less than 40 years.
c) He / She must have passed matriculation.
d) The applicant should be a part of the existing Self Help Groups, Joint Liability Groups etc. before 1 September 2020.
Benefits under SVAYEM Scheme 2020
– Rs. 50 thousand will be provided as a seed money to each individual under the renewed Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Yojana.
– While the groups with five members (Rs 50,000 per head) would be entitled for Rs 2.5 lakh, groups with 10 members would be entitled for Rs 5 lakh and so on with the maximum limit for members being 20.
– The total budget of the scheme is Rs. 1000 crore which will be given entirely from government funding. The beneficiaries would include all members of self help groups, joint liability groups and other such groups and federations that have organised themselves for entrepreneurial projects.
SVAYEM Scheme 2020 Online Form
In the SVAYEM Scheme Assam, groups looking for of the scheme will be able to register themselves at a new portal. The new online portal for filling the SVAYEM Scheme Assam online application / registration form will be launched on 16 September 2020.
Steps to apply for SVAYEM Scheme 2020
Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important web Links
Step 2: Click on “SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2020 Online Application”
Step 3: SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2020 Portal will be opened
Step 4: Open the online application form and fill the all details.
Step 5: Submit the form along with all necessary documents online.
Important web Links of SVAYEM Scheme 2020
SVAYEM Scheme Application Form: Coming Soon .
SVAYEM Scheme 2020 Notification: Coming Soon .